2009年3月15日 星期日

oh my god...........danm gal tht u are...

my friend....just told me his thing about lover

he already broken with his gf...

i asked: why???
os:i think sure something mistake he did....

he told:tht was a very pai xie thing...
then told me....

my gf makes love with other guy...
second time already....
they make love at hotel....
i bring my friend n follow my gf where is she going to?
lastly...going to hotel with a guy....

i dont knw this everything b4,
she just told me wanna go out have a fun and sing k
second time ask again....
ok...i let her goes also....
but...this second time i bring my friend to follow her...

then i beat tht guy gave fist on his eye
finally....
i cant also ran out the hotel with my friend....
about ten ppls waiting for us at donw staye...

.......................................................................................................................................
oh my god.....
1st time listen thing like this,,,,
tht gal very need sex??
or tht gal already fell in love with tht guy??
wht else in the world??
so cheap......
like urself even ur body...n ur self spect....





gal....plz like ur self....

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

tat gal so cheap..
xia shui our gal..
hng..