2009年3月13日 星期五

a love letter for u


Love, trust, understanding, affection, honesty, tolerance and loyalty are very important factors for a successful relationship. Think about what's still missing in your relationship and how you could improve it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my dear~

I know there's an ocean between us,

and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise.

There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us.
I feel closer to you than anyone else.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my cellphone,I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am dreaming!

You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you.

really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now.

I love each and every moment I share with you.


Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.


love always''




xiao ei

沒有留言: