2009年4月1日 星期三

hair model today....


i woke up few minit....
i feel hungry...
n i told my dear,
he scold me didnt eat...
however i done...

my cousin~EDWIN

senior hair designer
.....................................
he havent find ppl be his model...

on saturday,he found me...

i comform for him will help him

monday i met him at sunway...

b4 met him

i bought clothers for myself

i bought sandle for my dear....

whatever....i no enough money for tht day...

took money at atm...

then EDWIN bring me went to cinema watched (KNOWING)

os:nice movie

after movie so tired already...

went bck aunt's home for rest...

i slp at about 4...

woke up at 6.30am...

tired......

in inside there feel freezing n feel hot,,,

my hair ah.......

wanna be grass already...

but nw be nomal colour,,,

hahaha...better la~

i also learn more at there....

i can knw wht is tht hair designer have to do there

many learner have been there to learn they dont knw...

luckyly i could saw this in my life...

i feel glad cox i could c wht furture is...

^^

happy...


lately i will update other pic about today...




xiao ei....

沒有留言: