2009年2月11日 星期三

wait...agian......

....wait.wait.wait...
wait a person that i no deserve...
i know my dear cant wait a person anymore time...
but i think he will fasted la

os:stupid guy! dont be late anymore...
cox u would do this,n you also will do same thing with your gf...
so,next time dont be like that

today...i wake up at my dear's home
always tired la...
dont know why...
just my dear got angry...
haha.....haha......

os:like a childish king
very joked....

my god....
i until now i havent take my breakfast....
however bad habit....
never have feel hungry...
but.....
beside me that guy very hungry....
"keep silent there"


later i want back home jor...
begin today meet my dear will be less...
it's fine in the future???

os: i dont knw....

hope will be fine....




xiao ei ....
----------------------------------

沒有留言: