2009年2月14日 星期六

valentine...happy or unhappy???

now...me at cc
just alone went to walk pasar malan...
many poeple say today was different...
where am i nw???
what i am doing now?
laugh myself....
it's nice about today???

os:i dont knw...
i really dont knw how to be this few time...

how i have to do nw?


nw i am hungry ...
is a thing deserve for wait???
i have to eat not????

repeat asking my own ...................................................

just u scold me...
how i knw when is ur free time?
i dont have get anyry
i just think dont want talk a lot with u...
i dont knw how conversation with u....

thank,friends...
find way to make me happy...
thank...........


last commet:
i really unhappy...
i have to make myself be happy...









xiao ei.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

hihi~^^
still remember me mah?
don unhapy lah...
find 1 time v go out yam cha lah^^
xixi~^^