2010年3月24日 星期三

LOVE is......


What makes me think of love may not be so much different from what you see it.

But who
would know if one really understand love is?


To me ...


L.O.V.E. . . .


is seeing you everyday,

is taking care of you,




is knowing when to be by your side,

is knowing that you need me,
is pain in certain ways,


it wounds a heart easily,


never knows when to end,


never loose to another person,


knows no boundaries,


knows no one else like you,



is seeing you with some other guy and it doesn't bother me,

is seeing you happy everyday with a smile on your face,




is taking away your pain and make it something sweet to you,

is taking your heart and put it into mine to make it 1,


may it be true and we have each other for life,


may it be fake and we still know that we once had it,



might not be true if one doesn't commit anymore,

might not be real if you don't feel it.
is not just a connection between 2
person,


is a connection of 2 souls,


opens the doorway to heaven,

opens my heart to accept you warmly anytime,

can be blind,


but still you know when you are in love
can be broken,

but still something that can be mend,



may be a bed of roses,


may be a bed of roses with thorns on it as well,


to me is just like my meal,

to me it's never been so real,

to you might not seems significant,


to someone else it might have a huge meaning,


is going on a road to no where,


is somewhere we would always want to have each other,

is never letting each other down,

is knowing that you wouldn't want me to leave if you never needed me,

is just love,


is nothing compared to be needed,


is when my heart keeps beating for you,

is when it stops while we are together,


is not just sex, is called making love that requires 2 souls,


from me will never stop for you,


from me i will always be by your side,


for me is more than just loving you,

for me is knowing that you need me all the time.




so, what can I say some more ? I've tried to put all my feelings into words and yet i couldn't full tell you what is it i feel every time im in love.

Yet it's really true love that I have for him.



When you feel love? How would you do ?



Love ALWAYS.

沒有留言: