2009年7月28日 星期二

pretty~

SOMEONE WHO IS CARING ME?


I tried to fly away
I tried to find a place
Followed a shooting star
fired up the car
And travelled to start

Everyday
shared a "Sianese dream"
The songs we used to love
No longer good enough
To keep you from burning up

Please take me back in time with you
To a time when you were true
Visit all seven wonders
There won't be another
To keep me satisfied

If I can fall back into you
There is nothing I can't do
If I'm under the weather
We talk, I feel better
At least I knew I had
Someone who cared
Somebody baby


I tried to stay away
I tried to give you space
I could't help myself
I only wanted to help
You pushed my arms away
Then one day
You walked another way
A place I couldn't stay

My compass fell apart
I don't know where to start
To keep this from tearing up
Please take me back in time with you
To a time when you were true

Someone who cared






*miss red bean

沒有留言: