2009年7月20日 星期一

my sunday~

MY FULLY SUNDAY

went out with tracy babe,

some fun

some sweet

some fully ...

v had been 1Utama,

v choose a mix korea's restaurant...''BBQ CHICKEN''

that was too designing on



me two feel sleepy therE...coz v late sleep at yesterday's 9
this was bryan's





corn soup today

this was mine^^


food of there,,,taste so so...

after breakfast...

v began have a look for there...



first,i saw a shirt...finally i bought it...happy^^

then i gv early gift for my man...

bcox....i dont knw y...i think i should,it is the best time.

then i told my man...

he said:aiyo...y u bought?no need izit~
me said:i wanna me return bck to them???

----he is pai xie ''ing''-----

me said:i treat me good lo...dont mind anymore la...
he said:walao eh...want marry u lo...this is the way

anyway...on his word...i dont knw wht i thinking of...
alamak...



tracy babe bought some gift'papers also...
hehehe...she throgh glad so...

me is the one go any where gonna take pics of person,





about 4...v went bck home from 1Utama lo...

damn tired n tired....

5pm i date with my man....

!!!!he was late....he too tired n slept alreally...

when i called him...he faster said on the way...

haha...some funny....

after he prepared done...

v went to cinema...

shxt!!!just harry potter the damn movie!!!

man dislike also...

v didnt watch movie...

then v went to eat sushi king^^



suddenly...i received my sister's msg...

i felt unhappy...man also...

shxt damn thing tht is!!!!

at last,i foggoten it...



man order japan ice-cream...

haha....sugar free~!!no bad i like...

watermelon taste ''man knew i like''



so tasty....

this was melon tatse...man choose





expensive of these two...but deserve cox i b with man
for enjoy it^^

wanna bck jor also have to take pic...



man look like sleepy...

sweet








http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/adagio23/62076.png*miss red bean

沒有留言: